Part 8: Humility + Selflessness = Joyful Unity
1. What are some examples of humility and selflessness from the life of Jesus?
2. Consider the different roles you have in life (spouse, parent, student, boss, etc.). Choose one of those roles and write 3 ways you could "consider the needs of others" in that role. Then do at least one of them.
3. Spend some time examining your heart for pride or selfishness. If needed, confess these to God and ask for forgiveness.
4. Pick a verse from the chart above and rewrite it in your own words and write one action step you will take to apply it.
5. When have you experienced joy as a result of unity in our church? Is there anything you can do to cultivate more of that?