BASED ON EPHESIANS 4:12, WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY CHRISTIAN HAS ROLE TO PLAY IN SERVING JESUS' CHURCH. OUR GOAL IS TO HELP BELIEVERS SEE GOD'S GRAND VISION FOR THE CHURCH, AND FIND THEIR PLACE IN IT. WE DO THIS BY LOOKING TO GOD'S WORD FOR ENCOURAGEMENT AND LEARNING FROM EACH OTHER PRACTICAL WAYS TO SERVE THE CHURCH.
Saturday, January 8
3027 NW 119th St, Vancouver, WA. 98685
8:00am Guided Group Prayer (optional)
9:00am Main session 1
10:00am Workshop 1
11:00am Workshop 2
12:00pm Lunch (provided)
1:00pm Workshop 3
2:00pm Workshop 4
3:00pm Main session 2
4:00pm Conference ends
- How to Teach: Basic Tools for Getting Started
- How to Start a Spiritual Conversation
- Pursuing Sexual Purity for Men
- Pursuing Sexual Purity for Women
- Family Devotion: What, Why, When, and How
- Using the Creative Arts in Children's Ministry
- Sabbath: A Neglected Grace
- Loving and Connecting to LGBTQ+ Friends, Family, and Neighbors
- Suffering Well: Truths to Remember When Life is Hard
- Connecting the Text to Today
- Baptist Bar Mitzvah
- Tools for Facilitating Group Discussion
- Reaching Gen Z Students for Christ
- Critical Race Theory: What it is, How to Think About It, and What the Bible Teaches
- Quiet Time 101: Cultivating A Daily Quiet Time With God
- Sharing the Gospel With Children
- Transgender: What Lies Beneath
- Telling Your Story
- Beginning, and Ending, A Discipleship Relationship
- Come to the Table: Practicing Christian Hospitality
Who Should Attend? This is a conference for all Christians. Those who are serving at any level in their local church (greeters, Sunday school teachers, elders, deacons, children's ministry workers, youth ministry workers, etc.) will especially benefit.
What is the Cost? $15, and this includes lunch and childcare.
Is There Childcare? Yes. All of our childcare workers have also been background checked.
Can I Attend Just Part of the Conference? We encourage everyone to participate in the whole day to get the most out of the conference. However, we understand that this may not be feasible for everyone, and you are free to participate in just a portion if needed. Unfortunately, we cannot offer partial registration.
Which Churches Were Involved in Planning the Conference? Felida Bible Church (Vancouver), Brush Prairie Baptist Church (Vancouver), Heritage Bible Church (Cathlamet), Radiant Church (Camas).
The 4:12 Conference is an initiative put on by 4 like-minded churches who want to see the church built up and the gospel spread. We felt that with our resources combined, we could provide a great resource for encouragement and training for our members and any other Christians that join us.